3 Ply Non-Woven Face Masks
These 3-Ply Face masks are available for hospitals, medical facilities and public use.
A 3-ply face mask, or surgical mask, is intended to catch microorganisms shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the wearer’s mouth and nose. Modern surgical masks are made from paper or other non-woven material and should be discarded after each use. This three-ply material is made up from a melt-blown material placed between non-woven fabric. The melt-blown material acts as the filter that stops microbes from entering or exiting the mask. Most surgical masks feature pleats or folds.
A 3-ply mask is not to be confused with a respirator and is not certified as such. 3-Ply face masks are not designed to protect the wearer from inhaling airborne bacteria or virus particles and are less effective than respirators, which are designed for this purpose.
Face Mask Specification
- Size: 17.5*9.4cm (for Adults)
- Material: Nonwoven PP + Filter Paper + Nonwoven PP
- GSM/Thickness: 25gsm Nonwoven PP + 25gsm Filter Paper + 25gsm Nonwoven PP
- Color: Blue, White
- Packing: 50 pcs/box, 20 boxes/carton.
- Measurement: Carton size is 53(length)*41.5(width)*21(height)cm.
A Full 40HQ container (68CBM) contains 1472 cartons (1472000 pcs) of Face Masks.
• Period of validity: 5 years. Store in room temperature, do not expose to excessive heat, humidity, or direct sunlight.
Contact Us for Pricing and Orders.